Gauntlet can source insurance protection for all types of community transport fleets, from dial-a-ride minibuses, to accessible vehicles transporting members of the community to hospital and other appointments.
We work with all of the insurers offering protection for this type of community transport vehicle, so can add value to our customers by accessing a combination of the most attractive insurance quote, and the widest and most suitable insurance cover, to suit their specific needs.
Our packages can include some, or all, of the following benefits:
- Comprehensive or Third Party Fire and Theft (TPFT) cover
- Private hire, contract hire, public hire, stage carriage
- Flexible driving terms
- Payment by direct debit and instalments
- Long term agreements
- Low claims rebates
- Exclusive policy wordings and benefits
- Breakdown cover, including home assistance and onward travel
- Uninsured loss recovery
- Annual green cards
- Windscreen cover
- Dedicated account handler
- Quarterly claims reviews
- Annual claims analysis
If you are a community transport fleet operator ready to buy your insurance protection, contact Gauntlet on 0113 244 8686.